[Dailydrool] Leslie's Basset Rescue of Montana's E-Books

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 16:50:52 PDT 2009

Folks, these are fantastic.  For only 12 dollars, you get an 84 page book
about Bassets that covers every area- good and bad.  There are photos of
medical problems, info about chronic health problems, honest discussion of
the bad traits that our beloved hounds exhibit, finding a breeder, how to
groom properly, feeding (the good, the bad and the terrible and how to tell
them apart), and training (like what works and what doesn't).

Interspersed are stories from your Drool friends, pictures of  lots of
basset hounds --- more information than you would ever imagine and that you
WILL need or want eventually.

AND, you get a double column 34 page cookbook!  All of this for only $12.00
that will go to take care of the houndies in Montana during this cold and
snowy winter.

C'mon, you can do this for yourself and for the houndies.  After I bought
the books with paypal,(from the upper right on BassetRescueofMontana.Org
home page...) I downloaded them and printed them.  Sure it takes a bunch of
paper but paper's cheap and I want to be able to enjoy the cookbook and find
the info when needed.

I hope that the next thing I see is Leslie writing because she has enough
money to get them through the winter and far into the Spring.  While you're
on the site, watch the video and ask yourself if you could do all that work
like she does...just $12.00 guys...

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil