[Dailydrool] What Part of A Basset I Like Best

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 18:43:56 PDT 2009

You know what part of a Basset is my favorite part?  Those velvety ears.  I never had buppies til 2 years ago and since then I have raised a 12 week old Parvo survivor and a 16 week old abandoned boy.  They both tripped over and stepped on their ears for the better part of their first years with me.  Velvety ears are my favorite part of a Basset Hound!

I may not have told you, but RESKU has stories about my rescued dogs as well as haiku poetry and cool photos of rescued dogs from around the world.  So if you wanna see pictures and read the real true stories of Sweet Pete, Hannah Lee Dawg, Duffy Doodlebug, Sir Charles and Rudy the Dachshund who thinks he is a Basset, then you need RESKU!  Msg me for details!  my4hounds at hotmail.com  $2 per book ordered goes to the rescue of your choice!  Have written my October checks and am hoping for nice fat donations for November and Decvember to all the rescues who so badly need our cookie monies!  Or a portion of our book sales!

http://resku.homestead.com/

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me