[Dailydrool] Stuffies times ten

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 18:50:57 PDT 2009

Today while I was sewing, Bo sneaked a half bolt of quilting batting (the stuff inside stuffies) into the next room. He and Harley had a party decorating early for Christmas. When I went into the decorated room, it was covered ceiling to floor with pretty white polyester foam snowflakes. I had to laugh. Bo and Harley are usually such angels and clearly they had a great time. The batting is replaceable. Maybe I'll get around to cleaning some other day. For now we are celebrating Christmas early.

I loved the basset in the refrigerator helping himself to butter U-tube. A kindred spirit, no doubt. Thank you also, Rebecca, for the BBC clip. I have no sound on my computer and am more than a little curious who all those dour-looking old-fashioned gentlemen and children are. And Raspberry is adorable sleeping in his basset slinkie imitation.

Drool to all in need. Aloha, Val, Bo, and Harley, celebrating Christmas on Howloween