[Dailydrool] deer Ruth & Huckleberry

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 21:16:30 PDT 2009

We sure were sorry to read about your Audreys trip to the bridge. We know
that she was only at her forever house for a few years, but she went to the
bridge knowing what real love and a forever home really was and now she has
someone to wait for atthe bridge..andreally it doesn't get any better
thanthat..

we send lots of healing heart drool so that soon that achein your heart will
instead be filled with memories of all the happy times you shared

I'm waving at you Audrey...can yousee me now???

Bobby
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com