[Dailydrool] Thanks & Update

Patti Merlo belleheidi at msn.com
Sat Oct 31 04:58:47 PDT 2009

Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their experiences with old dog vestibular disease.  I believe I replied to everyone off list, but just in case I missed someone thanks.  Belle is doing better, just a little shaky every now and then.  She still does not have her complete appetite back so we know she is not feeling completely herself.  However she is just begging to get back on our bed to sleep, but we don't trust her so hubby & I are taking turns sleeping on the floor with her on their twin mattress.
 Belle's bloodwork came back okay which was another relief.  Everyone is right that once you know what it going on - it isn't quite as scary just nerve racking.
Thanks again for all the wishes and the healing drool,
Patti - owned by Belle & Heidi