[Dailydrool] My birthday present

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Sat Oct 31 08:33:51 PDT 2009

Hi everyone King George here!! Don't know if everyone knows but MOnday is my 8th birthday! I believe it is a National howliday! Or at least it ought to be. Well my momma said she was getting me a new bigger house on lots and lots of sniffing land for my birthday. It isnt quite ready to move into yet though. So to hold me over she got me this http://www.georgeegrunt.com/pictures/jaz.jpg nope that aint a stuffie althought she does squeak like on sometimes!

That is our new little sister, Jasmine Annie Jordan. She will be 8 weeks old on Sunday. She is named after my bestest furend in the whole whide world Bob the DOg's sister Jasmine cause she is sweet and we want Jaz to be sweet like her and after PW Annie of Ohio who had to leave us way too early and who we loved very very much! Annie was a great huntress and we hope Jaz will  be too. Although mom doesnt know if she wants her bringing dead critters into the house.

One of my two legger brudders called last Saturday and said he had some friends who thought that they wanted a buppy. So they got Jaz. Well it didnt take long for them to figure out they werent buppy people so my budder called my momma to see if we wanted her. Momma hesitated for about a second and said YES! Since we are moving to a bigger place we will have room.

Dad calls Jaz a playdoh maker cause she eats and then poops right after! Mom calls her an angel while she is sleeping. She is sleeping right now. I like her ok but dont tell her that. I watch after her and I have to teach her how to carry on the slave training. We are even working on her first pledge getting drive. I told her she was one of the lucky ones and that there are many many more we have to help. Details to follow.

Riley doesnt act like he likes her but I think he will come around. Lucy acts like she is scared of her. Maybe she thinks momma will ask her to babysit. Daisy and Scooter just kind of ignore her. Momma snuggles and kisses her and daddy even is helping with the potty training. Momma said she forgot how much buppys can go to the potty! heheehehee I help too cause I am good like that!

She has been to the vet and had her first shots. ANd he said she looks to be in great shape.

So I hope everyone will welcome my new little monster...er I mean sister Jaz.

Oops she woke up gotta take her potty.

King George, Lucy, PIT Riley and baby Jaz