[Dailydrool] Buster

Tara D'Lutz taranoeld at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 13:43:38 PDT 2009

It has been 11 days since we said goodbye to him at the vet's office. Now that I
can keep my promise to always come back for him, we can try to say our goodbyes
back here at his home that he loved, with the family that he loved. I never
loved anything like I loved that sweet, old, hound dog.

This was the sweetest tribute-I would love to see photographs-thank you.

Tara, slave to Wally Royal, my love (finally kissing me), and Capt. Jack, the evil pug (and FAT)