[Dailydrool] Gas X

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 1 13:39:36 PDT 2009

A drooler has suggested Gas X to me as a way of keeping Rolph's gas bulges under control - or at least helping.
I have read people mentioning it before.
However, to the best of my knowledge it is not sold in the UK. I am sure we must have something similar - but certainly none of the vets here I have mentioned it to, knew about it.
Could I possibly ask anyone who has a packet in their cupboard to send me a list of the ingrediants, so I can go to the local pharmacy and track down the UK equivilant.

Many thanks and sorry if I am hogging Drool space at the moment. He is a bit better today, but I am still one worried mum.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK