[Dailydrool] Nanners

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Sat Sep 5 04:50:23 PDT 2009

When my foster mom's mom met my forever mom, the only thing she asked was,
"Does he still like nanners?" Nanners are absolutely, positively, and
certainly the most wunnerful things to eat in this big world. My dad has one
just about every morning. So I scoot my little butt up next to his chair and
look at him with my big, imploring eyes that have never yet failed a
basset--well, not me at any rate. Dad cannot resist me!

One large piece is nice, but not enough. I keep imploring. Daddy slowly
lifts a second piece--and puts it in MY mouth. I look again. Well, let's
just make this long story short: I usually get half the banana!

My taste duty done, I let Dad have the other half. It's nice to share with
humans.

I'll be back tomorrow for more nanners.
Abner, banana boy of the Dashing Bassets