[Dailydrool] Toosedey

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 18:15:06 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Jake. Iffin you bee lookin fur Brudder Elwood, well he be in jale. He seyz he dooze it dis time. He gonna tellz you all bout it tamarra. Meebe Momma let him out ob da lockdown by den. He bee in seereeous troublez dis time. Ebbin Brudder Jake raise da eyeballz, but dere ain't no tellin ddat one. Elder Clara smilin and prancin by him crate. She seyz he finally git himz due.

Dat all Brudder Jake a seyin bout dat.

Momma seyz we all sendin da droolz to Ebil Annie whut not a feeling gud. We knowz Momma Marlene berry upset, so we sending droolz to herz too. Keep us posted, we be worried.

Drool to all in needz, brains fur Brudder Elwood.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts