[Dailydrool] HELP...I need some quotes from those who have adopted seniors.

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Sep 8 16:35:26 PDT 2009

My brain is mush right now from taking lyrica but I could really use some help.  I am putting together some adoption flyers for the event this weekend and I would love it if some of the wonderful, kindhearted slaves (yes I am sucking up) could please send me some quotes or a little paragraph, thoughts on why adopting seniors is a wonderful experience.  I want to compile them and print them out for the booth.  I have to print them out by Friday night.  I apologize for the rush but the thought just came through my Lyrica fog.

Please help me help some seniors.
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang

Dis Nelly Belle.  Dis very impawtant so cud ya'll pleeze hep me Slave?  Sumtime her thinkin is a bit slow...dat why da rush be on.   Dis senior and da ress ob Da Dog House Gang be fureber grateful.
Lub,
Nelly Belle