[Dailydrool] Drools

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:24:33 PDT 2009

Ella Louise here, da momma is busy gettin weddy for da compnee.  So I gets to use da computur.

I sendin wots ob da drool for da Emma, Freckles and Ebil Annie.  Da momma seys to include all hounds in needs.

Hey Elwood we is mobin to South Carolina soon and lebin Mexico!!!  Da daddee and I is bery exsited, but da momma deepessed, I tink dad what se say.  Anyways you can com stay wit us.  What!!!!  Da momma sey she no want no boys in da house what pee on chairs and hers new floor.  Maybeee I can sneek you in da howse.

Drools to all in needs

Ella Louise