[Dailydrool] Annabelle

Tara D'Lutz taranoeld at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 12:45:14 PDT 2009

I met with Miss Annabelle (6 years old) and her foster slave Amanda.? She was
utterly beautiful hound that was dropped off at an animal shelter after her
owners got divorced and decided that neither wanted her.? She was about to be
euthanized (that day in fact) when Amanda came in to pick up a Mastiff (she
rescues them usually).? Amanda saw Annabelle and found out she was on death
row....and called her friend (president of the local basset rescue) and
volunteered to pull her and foster her until another place was found for her.
This hound was obviously pampered in her original home, because she is a total
princess (and she knows it).

What a great story-I can never understand a bassie on "death row", especially one so obviously adoptable.  I would love to see pics.

Tara, who will be seeing her Wally, the "Brad Pitt of Bassets" this weekend, and watching his half-brother, Capt. Jack the evil pug, relentlessly chew on his ears.

.