[Dailydrool] Facebook

Debbie Wynn Debbie.Wynn at comcast.net
Sat Sep 12 16:51:44 PDT 2009

To all my Daily Drool friends who are also Facebook friends - somehow I have
been locked out of my Facebook account for several weeks.  I've established
a new one with the same name and password but I lost all my "friends" -
would love to have you back!  Now there are two of me on Facebook - I'm the
one with 2 friends instead of 300+!  My profile picture remains Rosie who is
December 27th on the Drool calendar, and January in this year's Senior
Houndsabout calendar - and in the running for Calendar Girl for this year's
Senior Houndsabout calendar!  Vote early and vote often!  (A shameless
plug.)

Debbie