[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva and her swaggering rumpbone

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sat Sep 12 16:21:33 PDT 2009

Hello all, My Emma has her rumpbone swagger back.  She started to perk
up last night.  Then after a few small meals of hamburger and noodles,
she really perked up.  This morning her tail be in the air, rumbone a
swayin.  Thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart for all the
kindness and support.  Now I will let Emma say a few words.  Hellos
peoples ob da drool, me a feelin betters, but me Momma needs to feeds
me mores.  Me be a hungry basset.  And tanks to all for all da drool,
even de Brudder Elwood.  Me will have a few wordies for you a comin
soon.  Fanks again all.  Emma The Delicate Diva and her Momma Beth