[Dailydrool] Drool

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:53:33 PDT 2009

The bassets are sending "no more cancer" drool to Victoria.  We're glad the
vet thinks they got it all.

Heart-healing drool to Terrell, Shelby, and especially Caleb on Bella's trip
to the bridge.  Caleb, I am especially sorry for you -- while I have loved
every dog I've ever had some are just extra-special and become your "heart
dog".  It sounds like Bella was yours.  Take comfort in the love and the
happy life you gave her, and know that she's free of pain.  I'm sending warm
thoughts to all of you.

Kathi, heart-healing drool for Fogarty's trip to the bridge.  He died on my
grandfather's birthday.  Pop-Pop has been gone now for 19 years (it doesn't
seem possible) and he loved animals.  I know he was there to greet Fogarty
at the bridge and make him feel especially welcome.

Beth, in your circumstances I would call your friend.  She has left you with
too big of a decision to make on your own.  She needs to talk to the vet and
see if he recommends waiting until she gets home so she can say goodbye or
letting Emma go now.  I am very sorry for all of you.  I know your heart is
still raw from losing Blueberry last year, and you don't need this on top of
it.  You are very much in my thoughts.

And finally welcome Linda to the Daily Drool, and welcome Buddy and Roscoe!
Dogs playing can sound ferocious but unless Buddy cries or is pinned I would
let them do their own thing.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))