[Dailydrool] Waddel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 07:03:01 PDT 2009

Ok dis Nigel I juss gots a few minits den we gotta go.
We wented to dis Waddel fing yestiddy.
It were grate!   Conley axidenally trite to leeb but he says he were heded
for da food tent whut ousside where we wuz, darnit.
Dere so meny nicey Houndies an dey peepels.Some Peepels trite to pet me
Nigel but youse nose, I not reel heppy wif strangers.
Liddel (not so liddel no more) Conley he ented up onna leech cuaws he
cuddent stay outta trubble. He's trippin peepels (juss like home) an sittin
in laps ob peepels he no nose, an chekin out whass onna tebels an unner em
an MomPerson goin crazee an Conley mite as well be deff.

I gots to tawk to a communykator.She reel nicey. I like she a lots. We tawky
bout lotsa stuff. I tells she I gotta nose like no odder, I kin fine anyfing
youse guys want me to. Yessir I kan.

Llewis he hab a goodtime too cept he no like odder dogs comin in where we
sittin. He say  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. MomPerson nose about dis but DadPerson
reelsurpized. Ha hah liddel Llewis he no pushnover.

So taday I guesses we go walkies. MomPerson say she gone cuple two a we
togedder. Prolly me an Llewis. MomPerson a liddel tiret dis mornin, an me an
Llewis finking mebbe we shuld bring da wagon for she. It stayin home. Too
bad Mr. Cooper Sir nebber lernt to pullit, and den he cud go,too, scept dey
say no buddy but Houndies.

We meeted lotsa a Droolers an heppy to do so an I gots to say I fink I in
lub wif da very very loverly Miss Elsinore.
So Miss Elsinore if youse be out dere, sweet hellos to youse from you sekrit
admiral, Nigel.

Lub and Fank youse all for donading to we FirstGibbin page, whut gone help
all da homeless Houndies.

(Oh Llewis whut! I is too a sekrit admiral. Whatchu meen dat not rite? Well
whut is it, den? Oh. Oh. I dunno.....I fink I like Admiral bedder.)