[Dailydrool] Undies

Teresa Maag MaagT at pg.noacsc.org
Mon Sep 21 12:55:07 PDT 2009

Ok, so I have to chime in on the Undies stories.  My first boy Yukon was 10
when I got Rowdy.  Well when Yukon turned about 11 or so, he had trouble
making thru the night so he would get me up once a night to go outside and
potty, and Rowdy would always accompany him.  The door to the garage which
had a doggie door to an outside fenced in area was right across from my
bedroom, so I would never turn on a light when they went out.  I would leave
the door ajar, and they would just push it open and come in and I would get
up to close it.  Well each morning, I would go out in the garage to go to
work, and there would be a pair of my underwear sitting on the step.  For
the life of me, I couldn't figure out how they would get out there.  Well
one night, I was in the bathroom and I guess it woke up the boys, so they
decided to go out.  Well I had the light on, and I could see that Rowdy had
something in his mouth.  He had it all balled up and his cheeks were puffing
out.  Low and behold it was a pair of my underwear.  I never saw them before
cause I didn't have a light on. So apparently he thought it was necessary to
take them with him on his way out.  He must have decided once he hit the
step, he didn't need to take them all the way outside.  I still chuckle to
this day about going out to go to work and finding my underwear out there.
Thank goodness no one ever came over when they were laying out in the
garage.  Yea, explain that...

Teresa
Rowdy( I don't do that anymore)
Deuce (I'll take a treat...)