[Dailydrool] Sojo's

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 23:02:42 PDT 2009

I have discovered a really great dehydrated food.  The brand is Sojo's
www.sojos.com is the web site.  When rehydrated it is REAL food, not mush.
A 2lb bag makes 16lbs of food.  I've tried the Complete which is turkey &
vegies, & the grain-free mix that I add a protein to.  I've tasted them
(yup, I really really did!) & they are good plus the dogs love them.  Since
Hal was recently diagnosed with allergies I was happy to find these.  I also
use Honest Kitchen & the dogs like that too, but when rehydrated it is a
mush.
Anyway... I was so impressed that I thought I'd pass on the info.  I think
(not positive) if you call the company they will send out samples of their
food.
vikki momperson to
Spencer, Sara Sue, Hal E. Bear
Sebastian atb, Natasha atb