[Dailydrool] Medical update

Donna Carmack bassetmom2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 06:15:30 PDT 2009

I haven't posted in quite a while and some droolers have become
concerned.  I am still alive and kicking.  I planted a garden this year
and have been busy lately canning and freezing.  I have lost some of the
use of my right arm and can't reach over my head any more.  I can still
lift basset butt into my car and I'm left handed so I've learned to lift
and reach a different way.  The doctor put me on different medication as
the other stuff wasn't working.  I had hoped to leave with the husband
and the dogs and go south for the month of November but the two weeks
on, one week off for the medication put the screws to the trip.  Maybe I
can escape for the month of March.  The ramp we built for the motorhome
is working well for the two dogs with arthritis.  I still wish that I
could break Jacie of peeing in the house instead of outside.  Even
cutting off the water for the night doesn't help much.  It just makes
the wet spots smaller.  There is no medical reason for it and she told
the pet communicator she just forgets.  Jacie also told the pet
communicator that she is close to ten years old.  Maybe the wetting is
due to old age, I don't know.  Other than that,  things are moving forward.
Donna, Duffy, Jacie and Pepper.