[Dailydrool] Kween Willow speaks

Happy Hound Pet Services dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Tue Sep 29 07:00:02 PDT 2009

Dis be kween willow.

We dwooling wif all da wesser hounds (da beagles and da weenie dog not dwool so much, but I tell dem to twy) for Angelo and da Momma Saralyn.  Da momma Saralyn vewy worried and we unnerstands dis.  Our momma worry bout us, too, whens we gets sicky, and she very sad when she worry, speshuly when she not no what gunna happen anna vetman not seem ta ansaw.

We awso dwool for Emmy and momma Wendie.  We hopes you feew betta weel soon.

We dwool for udder sicky houns and peeples, too.

We has made a decision.  We has decided to wike miss Vitowia.  She not so bad.  We ebun miss her when she at vetman getten stichies out affer cancer surgewy.   We even twy to pway wif her, but she no weally wan pway.  She oder dan us, ak like od wady.  So we pway wif Annie da beagle.  Annie wike pway wif us since her sister, Mowwy hurt her back and cant pway no more.

So we fankful to aw dose who dwool for Vitowia.  Momma very tuched by aw da sport she gotted fwum da dwoolers.  She ver tankfuw.

We, kween willow, hav awso been not so twyin to get inna OEBE watewy.  Been bein pwetty gud gurl.  Pwayin wots n stil getten inta fings, but we ebun dwopped a baggie I wannad to eat yeserdy cuz momma ask we to.  Had naiws innit we got outie a box dat was taped shut (we open).  Momma ver happy wif we fur dwopin.  Otey sometimes we wike it win momma happy.  And dey not tase so gud anyway, so we dwop.

Otey you keep dwool pweeze for no cancer come back for Vitowia, and fow wittle beagle wif da hurt back.  She hurtie bad and cwy a wot.  Momma wealy upset over she hurtie, but vetman sed jus give dwugs for few weeks and she feew better.  So faw, no better anit been ummost a week.

Finwy, I dunnoze why dem girl houndies so mean to brudder elwood.  I tink he probly very cute.  I wike da boyz and I bets I wike da brudder. Momma say I a fwirt.  You cn come sniffy weez anytime brudder.  I find we a wodent and share wif you.   I butiful, too.  Here me pickshure on we website:   http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1017143

- Kween Willow, Wuler of da wesser hounds (Molly, Annie, Victoria, Benton & CJ)

Dawn Gardner, foodslave to all
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
www.happyhoundpetservices.com