[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Sep 1 03:21:05 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all.

Healing drool to all in need.

Justin and Jade sending healing drool to Amanda Lynn for the removal of
her bladder stones, Daisy Mae and her ruptured disc.   Sending drool for
Rolph's ailments and lets hope the vets soon find out what is bothering
him.

We are sending sad ahroos to the slaves of Frankie Girl and will be
lighting a candle for her.

Justin has been up to something and we have still not discovered what.
He is walking around laughing and smiling, which means

He has got the better of us on something or other. His sister is also
not spilling the beans. She probably helped.

It seems that Jade either cut herself or was bitten by something when in
the fields this week end on the joint of her left fore arm,

We are treating and watching, at this stage she does not to have to see
a vet but if the wound worsens we will take her. All the hair around the
wound has been removed not by us but by whatever caused it. My thoughts
are that her hair was shaved off by a

Piece of glass or tin, strangely enough saw no bleeding.

Slaves johnathan and William

PW Justin if only they knew.

Jade felt nothing when chasing all those wild creatures in the field.