[Dailydrool] HEALING DROOL

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 06:53:00 PDT 2009

We are sending out lots of healing drool and momma's prayers for  Doreen
and her loss of her two best friends.   we will keep you in our  prayers
tonight.

Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

Daisey Mae took a turn for the worse yesterday,  the vet is keeping  her
under observation for the next 48 hours,  blood work came back normal,  but
she has loss 6 1/2 pounds in one week !  the vet is really worried as  are all
of us.  she is under complete bed rest now and on pain meds for the  disc
but the vet is looking for other things because of the rapid weight loss..

I hope and pray  that  they evacuate  Daphney Land ,  get those Bassets to
safety,  that fire retardant  that they put down  is BAD stuff,  it gets
into the lungs and it's bad !!!!!!  it stays on  the ground   for a coons age.
I wouldn't want my girls any where near  that stuff. I wont even use
fertilizer or weed killer on my lawn.we will pray  that they take the Bassets to a
SAFE place .

Marlene  and the girls