[Dailydrool] Daphneyland Donations

Leslie Rich leslie-rich at comcast.net
Tue Sep 1 06:26:21 PDT 2009

We¹ve been following the news of the fires here in Santa Fe and recall 2000
when we had our own fires and how frightening the entire thing was ­ working
13 hour shifts at the SF Animal Shelter, worrying, crying, laughing
(later)....

I just went to the FirstGiving site, donated but also added it to my FB
page.... Maybe even more people will see it and share it and if not send
money, then at least send prayers...

Thanks for posting it -

As some of you know, I design and build animal urns. If anyone needs one
between now and December 31, I¹ll donate 100% of the profits to the Basset
Rescue Network, Inc. You can see some of my urns at my website. Please
contact me through the website.

Leslie and Morely who arrived just after the fires.... He still thinks a
fire is something one sleeps in front of from Oct-April....

Leslie Rich
Creative Wood Designs
Santa Fe, NM
505 470-2787