[Dailydrool] Princess Petunia

tracey.cage at L-3Com.com tracey.cage at L-3Com.com
Tue Sep 1 09:11:00 PDT 2009

Petunia is such a princess about everything that she won't go outside in
the rain, snow, cold, or even if it is muddy. If I do manage to get her
outside, she will go to the bathroom on the steps and then sit and wait
at the door for me to dry her off. So last night I gave her a bone and
she ran around the house with it frantically trying to figure out what
to do with it. I didn't pay much attention to her because I was cooking
dinner. Finally she laid down at my feet and the bone was gone.  I
thought she ate it. When I walked into my bedroom I found that she took
all my clean clothes out of my laundry basket and layered the floor with
them to bury her bone beneath them.  Apparently she needed to bury her
bone under my clothes instead of the dirt so she didn't have to get her
paws dirty.  All I could do was laugh! What a clever way to avoid
getting dirty!

Drool to all in need!

Tracey (food slave/servant to Petunia) and Petunia (my name is Petunia
but please address me as Her Highness.)