[Dailydrool] Welcome Home Lola and Cosworth!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Sep 1 10:07:21 PDT 2009

What a wonderful Happy Tails story!  Thank you for the wonderful story.
With  all the worrying about Daphneyland and the sick houndies this brought
tears of joy.  To go from unwanted and uncared for houndies to living in the lap
of luxury...in a mansion no less.  Please give their new slaves many Thank You's and
big hugs and slurpy smooches from The Dog House Gang.

We are sending Lola and Cosworth safe and healing drool for their upcoming
heartworm treatment and will keep them in our prayers.  I know that they will
come through with flying colors.  Lola and Cosworth are truly blessed.

Many Thanks to Michigan Basset Rescue for finding Lola and Cosworth such
a wonderful home.

Karen and The Dog House Gang