[Dailydrool] Lola and Cosworth

Melissa mibassetrescue at att.net
Tue Sep 1 08:13:45 PDT 2009

The two bassets who were known as Jack and Jill while in the Stark County
Shelter in Indiana have already found a FANTASTIC FOREVER HOME!! That's
right, their new parents went to Tawas, MI to visit with them while they are
hospitalized undergoing Heartworm treatment. Their new Forever Names are
Lola and Cosworth and this bonded pair (he may be her son we're thinking)
will stay together and live in the lap of luxury in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Jo
and I did the home visit last week....WOW!!! We have NEVER been in a house
like this one!! The MANSION is breathtaking (literally...while pulling in
the driveway we were gasping!!). It is gorgeous and has a Nickzillion
rooms!!

This couple has had two bassets before. They lived to be 15 and 13. Their
bassets have run of the place and a HUGE yard to chase bunnies in.

Now we feel that these two were *meant* to come to Michigan instead of
Illinois because their new Foodslaves were waiting here for them :o)

It's a match made in Heaven. We couldn't be more pleased for both the two
and four leggers. Don't you just LOVE happy endings??

Do send some Drool their way, though. Both have to undergo that nasty
Heartworm Treatment :o(

Melissa and Jo

Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets