[Dailydrool] Amanda Lynn

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 1 12:35:48 PDT 2009

I just got the call from our vet that Amanda Lynn made it safely through
surgery.  I was REALLY starting to stress, since she was supposed to go
under about noon - and it was after 3pm!

But she did extremely well and they removed about 3/4 cup of stones ranging
in size from about 1/2-inch in diameter to sand...

She is scheduled to come home on Thursday morning - but I have begged that
if she becomes agitated - that she be released Wednesday night.  The only
other time she was ever in a kennel was the two nights after she was spade -
and she literally drove them nuts at that time!

Needless to say, if she not resting well - what good is staying at the
animal hospital?   Plus, we'd be with her the entire time and we are only 3
miles from the Emergency Animal Hospital...

Anyway, thanks for the concern, kind words, prayers and healing drool...  It
really does work!

Marilyn - loving Mom of Amanda Lynn (aka Pebbles) and Bridgemates Samantha
Sue and Bob Burns

ps - Gee it's quiet around here....