[Dailydrool] Helping Daphneyland - Good News- KPCC

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Sep 1 16:16:27 PDT 2009

Yesterday I spent a good amount of time emailing and calling different radio stations in
S. California.  This afternoon I got 3 calls from KPCC that want to air for help for Daphneyland.
I know that everyone at Daphneyland is really busy but hopefully the news station can get a hold
of Dawn or someone.   Oh and one of the reporters, Patricia, is owned by a basset hound!  I also
invited her to join the group.

Bev thank you for posting the suggestion.  I think we have a station hooked and it looks like
three different show on KPCC want to do a story.  The gang and I are doing the happy drool dance.

Stomping for Rain, Stomping for No Wind, Sending Clouds filled with Drool and Prayers for
all our friends at Daphneyland,

Karen and The Dog House Gang
http://thedoghousegang.blogspot.com/?zx=9181b392f825f656