[Dailydrool] Dawn is doing radio interviews with KPCC!!!!- Please Read

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Sep 1 17:34:24 PDT 2009

With Suz permission  I am posting part of her email with the link to
hear Dawn's interviews with KPCC and times.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang

Dawn is doing 2 interviews on KPCC 89.3 FM ...... you can listen online at this link

http://www.scpr.org/listen_live

She is taping now for the Alex Cohen show that will air tonight....not sure what time

And she is doing a live interview tomorrow morning....7AM....will air around 7:18 AM

Dawn asked me to email you with this info and to thank Karen for the contacts.

Suz