[Dailydrool] FW: Looking for a new home for Farnsworth...

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Wed Sep 2 06:37:25 PDT 2009

I got a note from my son-in-law this morning, a friend of a friend is looking for a good home for their 5-year-old basset, Farnsworth. They're in the Richmond, VA area.

The note I got included photos, and "Farnsie" is a handsome tri-color hound who looks to be in good shape.

If you want more info, email me off-list. I don't want to post their email address and phone number publicly.

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah and Frank the Tank

"Farnsworth is a purebred basset hound. He is 5 years old.  He loves people, dogs, & kids.  There has not been one day that Farnsworth has not put a smile on our faces.  Unfortunately, we had to move back to our condo.  We are looking for a wonderful home for our Farnsie.  Please help us find a home that will love Farnsworth as much as we do!

Farnsworth is up to date on all medical visits & interventions. He is professionally groomed (bath, nails, & teeth) every 4-6 weeks. Thank You So Much"