[Dailydrool] Daphneyland on YouTube

ali-d-black ali808 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 2 10:15:49 PDT 2009

My first attempt to send this was bounced but here goes a second try.........

Hi fellow droolers,
I went on YouTube this morning and found a couple of Daphneyland videos. They clearly show the wonderful loving conditions these precious rescued furbabies live in. You can also see in the "lighthearted" interview with the queen of rescue herself, Dawn.  In this video you can see the lay of the land  and just how scary it must be in that raging inferno. We are doing the "put the fire out stomp" here in Texas,  two step, no make that "four step" style.
Buckets of drool,
Ali with Cody and Elliot
Every little bit of "donation" drool really does help!!

hope these work.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXRNR_22SkM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO5RbBwPjbo