[Dailydrool] Radio Interview

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:21:22 PDT 2009

Dawn,

I was so proud of your calmness during the interview.  I cannot even imagine the stress you must be under at this moment.  Ella is allowed to make a donation to the rescue of her choice each month.  She has asked me to give her an advance for next month because the need is so great for you and the hounds.   I only wish we were close enough to help more.   You are in our thoughts and prayers.  You are a brave and caring person.  You have our sincere thanks for what you do for the hounds at Daphneyland.  There are so many of you out there who care for the Seniors and give them a loving home during their last years.   We send you our love and much drool.

Diane & Bob,

Slaves to Ella Louise