[Dailydrool] Introducing the NEW Slobber Shoppe!

ABCs Slobber Shoppe merchandise at nybasset.org
Wed Sep 2 18:21:03 PDT 2009

After two weeks of having The Slobber Shoppe down and the hosting company not really caring, ABC
bit the bullet and switched hosting companies for our website and The Slobber Shoppe.

Since Sunday, I've been moving all 300+ products over to the new store front and adding over 40
new items I've received in the last two weeks. It has been a long and tiring process, but I think
you will agree that it was worth the wait.

So, ladies and gentleman, without further ado, let me introduce you to the new Slobber Shoppe and
new web address....

http://www.theslobbershoppe.com

New features include more pictures, more categories, easier shopping and searching and the coolest
thing...a gift registry! Virtual gift certificates coming soon!

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org

***Bucks for Ba$$ets on-line auction 10/9-10/24 http://www.nybasset.cmarket.com ***