[Dailydrool] A moment wif da Brudder-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 17:14:37 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Ahhh, me moment ob peace. Momma ober dere on da couch, she gotz da headbone bang, so she leebin da Brudder alone tonite. Bout time. She bin a pain in me rumpbone ob late.

We seyz da impawtant stuffz furst. Drool to all in need, we berry proud ob all da peeps a helpin an a prayin to git dem fires out. We is a hopin to hab gud newz on da next repawt. Specul fanks to Mompersun and Auntie Karen fur gettin more notice to dem houndies.

Now I hab liddel story. Dis heppin dis weekend, but wif me Momma------

Dis whut heppin. It be SaTURDday mornin. I git me food bowl, whut still be on da lackin side and Momma seys Brudder Elwood, I got to do da foodz shoppin dis mornin. You needz to get readies to get in da crate. I shake me head. Dooze you meke da list ob fings to get da Brudder?? Nope she seyz. Geez, I gots to do ebberfing. I go on ober git da newzpeper, read da speculs, meke da list, steak, steak, steak, furgit dem veggetabulz. Now iffin da Momma can read, we be in good shape. I git in me crate. I in dere a finkin bout changin da deecorz, when I feel da floor shakin. Here it comes, Elder Clara on da prowl. She mozee by me crate, gib me da look. I gots me curtainz up youze see, it be summerz. I seyz keep on truckin dere big momma, haul dat wide load outta me airspace.

Dis could bee liddel meestake fur runnin me lipperflapz.

She turn da bus around, here she come.

I knowz she gonna do dis.She gotz no whut dey sey cooth.?She squat an pee. She moobe an pee.Waddle an pee.?Now dis be a whut dey say a talent. Down da side ob me crate round to da front.I gotz me a moat round me crate.?She proud ob dis, Brudder Elwood a watchin dis head rite to him crate, why me pribate home about to git wet.

So, dere ain't nuffin da Brudder can do,I put on me?waterz life jackee?an I wait fur Momma to come home. Here she com. She gonna let me out ob da crate, untillz she slip in da pee puddle. So I tellz Momma youze got to git her to stop dis, da Brudder ain't got no flood insurance on me crate and why it be bout floatin in dere. Momma, ob course seyz Brudder Elkwood, Elder Clara didn't mean to meke a mess, she berry old.

Rite. She old, an she pee bucketz. She ebber hear ob da doggie door? da grass? nudder room in da home??

Den I git a ideerr.

I fink we needz to send Ol Elder Clara on out dere to Calefornee, let her take a squat, and da fires be out.

Brudder Elwood alweys finking.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts