[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 04:42:02 PDT 2009

Happy 11th! ( not 10... my mom was not in 2009 mode when she wrote the caption :) to Chillie Pepper today and to Elvis tomorrow. Chillie is Ms.Brandy's daughter, Elvis a rescue from ABC who just happened to be very close in age to Chillie.

Chillie will be here with my mom and her Mike this weekend and we will have a pawty. I think the calendar picture must have been taken not long before Elvis lost the use of his backlegs. He is on the left in the picture.

Cheese for everyone!

droolies, Angelika and Mama Ms.Brandy