[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Sep 4 06:03:42 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need.

Jade and myself are sending sad ahroos to the slaves, brothers and
sisters of Ross and our slaves will be lighting a candle for Ross. We
are entertaining guests from the coast to morrow. At this stage we are
not quite sure what we are going to do with them.

We both want to help the slave Johnathan in the garden this week end. It
could be quite interesting to see what pops up.

We are hoping to hear good news about the fires when the slaves read us
the drool on Monday.

Pw Justin I will be supervising Johnathan from a distance in the garden.

Jade I will be right there looking after him

Slaves johnathan and William.