[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Sep 8 05:05:20 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need.

The slave Johnathan spent Monday at home with us, it was very nice that
he could sit with us in the garden and give us treats and belly rubs. I
even joined my sister in rolling on to ones back and tan the tummy. It
was so nice, as at my age I do not often have the ability to roll on my
back. The slave Johnathan probably felt sorry for us as we spent the
whole of Sunday without electricity and we all had to have cold food. He
even did spicy chicken wings for us at lunch time. While we were playing
on the lawn Johnathan was cutting trees and bushes by the end of it all
he was a suitable candidate to join the battered and bruise syndrome,
his one arm was bruised almost black after wrestling with branches and
bush.

Jade and I are sending sad ahroos to Bryan on Tulip going to the bridge
and the slaves will be lighting a candle for Tulip.

We are sending get well drool to Emma and Gus, also sending adapt
quickly in your new home drool to Sawyer.

We are also sending find your slaves and home drool to all the furbabies
who now find themselves homeless because of the fires.

Both Justin and Jade scratch and slap us with there paws when they do
not want us to stop doing something to them ,when they think we are
taking to long to do something and when they want us to do something.

PW Justin it is our right to demand any which way we know.

Jade my brother is teaching me all the time

Slaves johnathan and wiilliam.