[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Sep 10 02:44:24 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need

It is just not fair on a hound my age; the slaves have had house guests
from Namibia since Tuesday, leaving to go back to Namibia

Friday night. While the slaves have been at work Jade and myself have
had to entertain and look after their guests. They now tell us

That on Saturday 3 more guests will be arriving lunch time. I need rest
can not go on like this will have to start asserting myself and put the
paws down. On Saturday morning the slaves are taking me to the vet for
an examination of my eyes. On the home front we have been having no
street lights this week; I have trouble in judging the curbs in the
darkness. My sister was telling me that on her chosen route the other
night; they found a whole lot of dead fishes in the fields. Being very
dark the slave is not a hundred percent sure but Jade kindly rolled on
to the dead fish with her back, Johnathan is now quite sure he was not
imagining things in the dark.

Evil Annie and Chloe we are sending you get well drool. To all the
houndies that have been recently adopted enjoy your new forever homes to
the fullest.

Sending sad ahroos to the slaves, brothers and sisters of Cysco, Molly
and Princess Hasami Lady Jade we will also be asking the slaves to light
candles for you all.

Justin not fair that my sister had more interesting things to do on her
walk

Jade thought I had turned into a Mermaid Houndie

Slaves johnathan and William.