[Dailydrool] JUSTIN AND JADE

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Sep 14 06:26:41 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

Justin's visit to the vet for his eyes was postponed this Saturday at
the vet because of an emergency. He will now be going on

Saturday 19/9, his visit is scheduled for 07.30. Jade is feeling a
little bit lethargic found a little red tick on her, but she is up to
date on meds and has been treated and dipped for ticks. We think it
might be the change of seasons. If she is still lethargic on Saturday

She will also be paying the vet a visit, which she does not like. On the
other hand Justin thinks the vet rooms and surrounding gardens are his
own and usually takes control of every thing when he arrives including
the days he goes for bathing and grooming.

They enjoyed having guests to look after over the weekend. Justin and
Jade send get well drool to Slater, Baby and Chopper.

Slaves Johnathan and William

PW Justin crossed the paws so that I would not have to see the doctor
about my eyes and it worked.

Jade I will snap out of this lethargic state before Saturday. Have no
intention of visiting the Basset doctor.