[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Sep 16 04:42:22 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

My sister and I are sending healing drool to Bridgett, Jake, Kookla and
Bella for their ailments. We are also sending sad ahroos to the slave's,
brothers and sisters of Turbo, Emma, and Sherlock Holmes who have all
gone to the Bridge and we will be asking our slaves to light a candle
for them.

On my walk last night I was most annoyed when I walked into a branch,
the tree people had been trimming trees in the neighborhood yesterday
afternoon and had left the branches on the ground. I was walking with
slave William and Johnathan and Jade were ahead as Johnathan turned
around to see how far behind we were I was slapped in the face by a
protruding branch I did not see. Johnathan thought the look on my face
was amusing, I found nothing amusing in the situation. Jade was lucky
because

Johnathan kept her to the inside away from the cut branches. Yesterday
we were busy protecting the house from the gardeners who we do not like.
To make up for being smacked by the branch Johnathan made a hamburger
for my sister and I to share with all our favorite things on.

PW Justin I will get the slaves to take me on a different route on our
walk tonight.

Jade I hope Justin gets slapped by another branch tonight so that we can
share a hamburger again.

Slaves johnathan and William.