[Dailydrool] New pics of Daisy Lou

Debbie debbiesommers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 09:22:09 PDT 2009

Hello droolers! I wanted to share a few new pics of our puppy Daisy.  She is
5 mo old now and is the SWEETEST cutest thing on 4 legs :)

http://twitpic.com/gfsuv

http://twitpic.com/ela59

http://twitpic.com/dvg19 - age 3 mo there

Barney got meaner and meaner, with a clear bill of health from the vet which
was hard to understand.  He was snapping and acted stressed and angry. We
figured he just wasn't happy with us anymore or there was something we just
didnt know about.  Hes very healthy.  We started searching for a new home
for him, and in that search, we came across a house and land for sale.  The
man interested in Barney lives next door and he took him in.  I honestly
don't understand it, but now Barney's nice again, and happy over there.  We
bought the house next door, so our pets still mingle through the fence.  I
don't know what happened, but I suspect he just wasnt happy anymore after
our long lost pet Lady was found and brought home. She was mising for 18 mo
and we found her 20 miles from home last summer!  Maybe it stressed him too
much.  She was even starting to get snappy, but now everyone's happy and
Barney has a nice home where we can still see him.  Daisy Lou is doing
great.  She and Lady love the new acre yard.  We now live out in the country
near my parents.

Talk to you all later.  Love and Drool to all those in need!  Debbie

♰ Plz read 2 Chronicles 7:14, and pray
♰ God is going to Bless America!