[Dailydrool] Woofstock

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Fri Sep 4 17:55:34 PDT 2009

I am a "definite maybe" for Woofstock!  I won't know till next Friday night.

 Mike had to stop peritoneal dialysis (pd) for a while and go on hemo.  The
doc inserted a new port this week and he goes back for a checkup next
Friday.  If all is OK he can start pd again and go on our vacation on a
schooner in Maine.  We won't be able to do Woofstock though because of
timing of the pd.

If he can't go, I'll leave earlier on Saturday and attend Woofstock.  It's
about half way from here to Maine, so a good stopping point.

My co-workers are amazed at the basset social life!

The Jersey Girls plus two
Alice
PW Harley Chick, RN CGC; Fred RN CGC; Miss Harley Puppy, CGC; Molly
Bulldozer;
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charley, the parrot