[Dailydrool] Woofstock

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Sat Sep 12 13:36:59 PDT 2009

We just returned from a great day at Woofstock. We almost didn't go, since it was pouring rain at my house, but I loaded Bud and Barney up and we make the 2 hr trek to the park. Overcast, but no rain there, thank goodness! I brought the stroller, which is good since we parked down at the lower lot, and it was quite a way up hill to get to the actual event. Of course, I forgot my camera, but I hope some photos get posted - there were several taken of the boys in their stroller. We parked and socialized a bit. We also had the very extreme honor of Bud being declared the Hippest Hound! He shared the honor with Flash, and Flash's owner who is also blind. He very much enjoyed some time with Bud, the blind dog. As we made our way to the rear of the grounds, we had a seat (well, Bud went flat...) and while waiting him out, we were graced with a visit from Patches. Patches is a lovely 9 yr old girl who I was told just came in yesterday. She spent some time with me and shared some kisses. Patches is beautiful and made me tear up - she so reminds of Mango. Bud and Barney enjoyed her gentle company as well. I doubly have my fingers crossed now.....if the job in Lake Placid works out and we move to the great house, Patches will join us there. If things don't come through, then I can't take on another, but it was like having Mango back again, giving me kisses......I'd love to take Patches with me and we could start our new life together.

So fingers and paws crossed that we get the job and the paperwork goes without a hitch...

Drool to all!
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud (Hippest Hound!!!! I am one cool dude), Barney (I'm pretty cool too), Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl
Ace, Sage, Kirby