[Dailydrool] Rowdy's characteristics

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 12:21:47 PDT 2009

I really enjoyed reading Teresa Maag's ltr on the Drool about her dogs - Rowdy really sounds like he is the same personality as our Raymond.  Raymond is 8 now. He adopted us 4 yrs ago and he's the same clinging-vine type of dog - always has to know where we are - which room we're in, what we're doing etc.  Leaving him is very difficult.  And when he meets "the public": he's the greatest ambassador of good will - I loved Teresa's description of "church greeter" as that's exactly what he is.  When we have company over, each person must pet him individually, or he won't leave them alone til he gets his attention.  But he's a real loving dog and we've certainly been enjoying him.

I hope all the houndies and their slaves have a wonderful Labor Day weekend with celebrations and good times for all.                                                    Beryl & Raymond