[Dailydrool] Drools Being Sent

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 5 12:47:42 PDT 2009

Bryan,

We are sending you heart healing drool with your loss of Tulip.  It was a brave and hard thing to do to tell her she could go.  It is never easy to lose one of our sweet hounds.  We will be thinking of you and know Tulip has been met at The Bridge by many wonderful hounds including our sweet Abigail.

Emma, Ella is sending maximum drool for your recovery.  We need you here to keep the Brudder on his toebones.

Drools to all hounds in need.

Diane and Ella Louise