[Dailydrool] reading the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 17:17:48 PDT 2009

Momma here, we are sending heartfelt condolences to Bryan at the passing of Tulip. We are sure she is at the bridge,free of pain and enjoying the buffet-sad ahroo's- we are so sorry--

Deeba we are worried, we are slinging drool and hope things are better, your Momma is taking good care of you, and Da Brudder has his earflapperz up waiting for news.

We are thrilled with a good day at Daphneyland, perhaps we are turning the corner, and we are so proud of the droolers and everyone that has opened their hearts and wallets to help. Just a great job guys.

And speaking of senior hounds--don't forget to go to www.seniorhoundsabound.org and vote for the senior hound calander contest, it is only 1.00 a vote, and every dollar sure helps.

Safe weekend to all, and of course--Drool to all in need.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts