[Dailydrool] Emma the Delicate Diva's Momma Beth

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 17:50:48 PDT 2009

Hello, I would like you all to know just how nice it is to have so many
concerned for Emma.  she is quite the social butterfly of my
neighborhood and all are worried here.  But I am a single person with
no family and it is so comforting for all of you to be so kind, it lets
me know that we are not alone in this big world.  She is doing okay,
slow but perky.  It was a little humid and warm today, so that normally
slows her down.  I am just keeping an eye on her.  Talked to the vet
this am and she will get us into the U of M just to see what we can
find out.  I will let everyone know.  I just feel so lucky to be on
this site with so many wonderful people.  Slobber kisses from Emma and
Momma Beth