[Dailydrool] OBR BASSETFEST 2009

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Sun Sep 6 07:50:39 PDT 2009

Hi All,
  Just wanted to let everyone know Ohio Basset Rescue's BASSETFEST 2009 will be held on Saturday, October 10 from 11:00am-4:00pm. This is a one day event but rooms are being held at this time at the Drury Inn and Suites in Dublin, Ohio (http://www.druryhotels.com/Reservations.aspx?groupno=2070304) for those who would like to stay in town Friday or Saturday evening.
 This will be at the same park where we held last year's Waddle, The Companion Club Dog Park in Delaware, Ohio (www.columbusdogpark.com). For those of you who joined us last year you all know what a beautiful park this is. 10 fenced acres of grounds and a large pond area where the hounds can swim or cool off. We will have a costume contest with prizes for the top three costumes, games, raffles and food and refreshments will be available. Everyone had a great time last year so please join us and help support OBR's efforts in saving so many homeless hounds. For information, please contact Cathy Rice @ 614-530-1429 or email off list at cathy.rice1 at att.net. Thanks,

Cathy, slave to Nathan, Dozer, Grace, and wannabe Leah