[Dailydrool] Halloween Basset Crap Alert

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sun Sep 6 13:06:16 PDT 2009

So . I was on a mission this afternoon to get 1 yard of flannel - honestly,
that was the ONLY thing I was buying.  I got my flannel - paid for it - and
someone pushed a button on a Halloween stuffie.  I looked up and there it
was - a black and white basset, with a witch's hat, sitting in a kettle,
singing "Ring of Fire".  I bought two - so there are still some left out
there.  They were on sale for $19.99 - get 'em while their hot  -  pun
intended.

Sandi Wittenberg & The Red Bay Gang

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny, Norm & Opie

sandi at redbaybassets.com